We are recruiting a QA operative
Q.A. OPERATIVE ~ Dolgellau, Wales
We’re Nimbus Foods, one of Europe’s leading innovators and manufacturers of high quality decorations, toppings and inclusions for the food industry. Our extensive range of specialist bakery, confectionery, ice-cream, dessert, cereal and snacking products are already in use by the world’s best known brands of ambient, chilled and frozen foods.
We have an exciting Q.A. opportunity to join our site in Dolgellau, Gwynedd, Wales. Reporting to the Technical Manager, the role will entail working within a very fast paced environment. The duties of the role will include:
• Sending samples to the lab daily
• Ensuring update of the AMIS System
• Interpreting and implementing quality assurance standards
• Evaluating adequacy of quality assurance standards
• Organising and looking after the Retained List and Taste Panel records, including labelling and moving boxes into the warehouse, and keeping track of these boxes
• Placing certificates of analysis on pallets /emailing to customers
• Goods inwards documents/chasing suppliers for certificates if required
• Emailing suppliers regarding delivery problems
• GMP Audits
• Glass and plastic audits
• Weekly scale calibration checks
• Reviewing the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Technical Manager, or other Senior Manager
To be successful for this role it is essential for candidates to possess proven Q.A. experience, preferably gained from a food manufacturing background, together with the ability to work effectively as part of a team and the flexibility to work days and hours as dictated by operational requirements.
Working hours for the role are 38.75 hours per week, which may entail the successful candidate working dayshift, 06:00 to 14:00 or 14:00 to 22:00.
• A very competitive salary
• Free on-site parking
• The opportunity to join an ever-expanding team
When applying please state your current salary.
Closing Date: 12 June 2018: Please apply in the first instance to Naushad.firstname.lastname@example.org